Sunday 28 October 2012

PANTS, PUMPS & PROENZA





On dressing in all your favourite things at once.



Dressed for dinner last night; I couldn't bring myself to go bare legged despite having purchased some 'pant-less' pieces recently (dresses, skirts, shorts, basically everything weather inappropriate) so I fell back in to my trusty super comfy PJ pants from Zara (might as well have gone pant-less due to the sheerness of the fabric and as it was -50 degrees outside) but oh well, they're always a winner and work with lots of basics in my wardrobe (see more PJ antics here). This Cos sweater is my favourite piece of all time, a navy light-weight cotton crew neck that sounds so basic but apparently is impossible to find; I hope they bring out more colours for the winter! As for the shoes, my latest loves; Isabel Marant's Kylie pumps which i've practically glued to my feet since getting them, the perfect statement shoe! (see more on that and cowboy heels here). Finally, the Proenza Schouler PS1 pouch; my first yellow accessory that has come to my rescue every time i'm wearing too much black/navy, (which is too often). Apparently wearing all your favourite pieces at once kind of works in a wonderful way! More on that tomorrow.