Sunday 28 October 2012

THE ATTACHMENT




I can't seem to remove them from my feet. Help. 


Back in my wardrobe! Here's what I chose today, my favourite roll sleeve tee from Topshop (a really great thicker style jersey essential) and khaki jeans (which ironically my best friend was also wearing today when I went to pick her up!). The Isabel Marant shoes are firmly glued to my feet now, (I may even sleep in them?); a girl's attachment with shoes sometimes takes over all practical choices and thinking; including wearing something that will make your feet blue within five minutes of being outside in the cold, but it's still worth it. Enjoy your Sunday evening everyone, i'm ready for pyjamas, tea, and Xfactor catch up (all in heels, of course.)






I was wearing:
Topshop Grey Roll Sleeve Tee, Topshop Khaki Leigh Jeans, 
Isabel Marant Kylie Pumps, Proenza Shouler Yellow Pouch
Aamaya by Priyanka Nazaar Star Bracelet, Bear Ear Ring from Bangkok, 
Red and white bracelets both Orelia