Saturday 24 November 2012

THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS UPON US





Prepare yourself for very fashion-concious festive jumpers.



How is it December next week? (I know we ask ourselves this very simple question every year).
A week ago i'd seen Net-a-Porter had released an exclusive set of designer Christmas themed jumpers  with some of the best contemporary designers, and whilst I thought to myself oh good god it's Christmas in four weeks I also found that I was adding several of them to my Wishlist. So which is your favourite? I would very much like to be sporting a Moschino Reindeer jumper (no less) whilst enjoying my Christmas lunch, or 3.1 Phillip Lim with mince pies and crap TV, wouldn't you? 


(Left to right: Markus Lupfer Sequin Santa Jumper, Moschino Reindeer Sweater, Moschino Gingerbread Roll Neck, 
Isabel Marant Fairisle Knit.
Meadham Kirchoff Embellished Bauble Sweater, 3.1 Phillip Lim Snowflake Sweater, Erdem Lace Collar Jumper, Tibi Penguin Jumper.
Zoe Karssen Bah Humbug Sweater, Chinti & Parker Cashmere Fairisle Jumper, Preen Two Tone Sweater, Lott78 Ho Ho Ho Jumper.)