Wednesday 14 November 2012

MATCHES SS13 PRESS DAY



Sorry for the lack of posts! Work has been consuming my life recently, but I did manage to get out to attend one very exciting invitation that I have been meaning to share with you for over a week; the Matches SS13 Press Day at their lovely home from home, No. 23.
Needless to say it left me feeling super excited for all of next seasons pieces (and similarly very depressed as I wanted to leave with all of it!) See my favourite picks below; Louboutin accessories, loafers and brogues by Fendi and Kenzo, and neon jewellery and prints everywhere inbetween! Thank you for having me Matches! (and thank you iPhone 5 for saving me when my DSLR busted 5 minutes before I got there.)




I need this Givenchy clutch in my life now. I can see these being everywhere at forthcoming fashion week street style shots, cue TommyTon!





In love with these Diane Kordas lightning bolt pieces, black diamonds!
Kenzo loafers!! I say no more. 


Amazing new summer denim by the very best; Paige, J Brand, Current/Elliot and more!
How cool are these Fendi brogues?
Stacks of eyewear! I want the Pierre Hardy clutch at the bottom!

One of my favourite trends from the press day, all for androgyny! 









Beautiful McQueen clutches, as always. 
Love this MSGM dress, the neon print is really wearable.


Spot the insanely cool Louboutin stud iPad accessories! 


And to save the most coveted until last... the infamous IM sneakers are back again! Stars on the Bekketts this year! What do you guys think?