Tuesday 14 August 2012

INSTAGRAM




What i got up to last week, from left to right...
My boyfriend's shoes we'd ordered from Bangkok finally arrived! They're from London Brown, think of Church's shoes in terms of quality but for a fraction of the price. We ended up leaving with three pairs. If you're in Bangkok you can visit their store in Siam Square Soi 2, and their Facebook page here!
Delicious new addition to the Wagamama menu.. Lollipop prawns! They are so good.
My everyday bracelets that I don't leave the house without.
Tempura at Novikov Restaurant, Mayfair; we went here for dinner for my good friend Nicole's birthday. She's a regular there and I think I will be too! Amazing food. Followed by seriously strong Sake...
The Bekett's I waited so long for! Now happily on my feet. #MatchesFashion
New shoes post! See it below.
September Vogue, the best issue every year. This time with Karlie Kloss looking incredible as always in Jonathan Saunders.
My first attempt at chilli fish goujons and sweet potato chips with a dill mayonnaise, aka Fancy Fish n Chips! Recipe from The Londoner, such a great lifestyle blog. The girl has amazing recipes!

You can follow me daily on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!