Saturday 2 June 2012

DETAILS; HYDRA BEAUTY





New in my make-up regime is the Chanel Hydra Beauty Crème. I have tried so many moisturisers recently and hope this will be my last solution! I had previously been using the Clinique 3 step regime which just wasn't right for me. After cutting out the gel-wash and toner, I still found the moisturiser was too oily and sticky. So after much deliberation, (reading just about every publications beauty section for reviews and recommendations) I went for the latest in hydrating creams hoping it would be the right one for every day use. The new Hydra beauty comes in a serum, cream, and gel form; with intense hydration and advanced antioxidant protection.

 The hydration is what made it so appealing for my skin type; it's sometimes difficult to find moisturisers that give you that extra boost without the solution being very thick and sometimes sticky. I found this sits so well on dry skin, without feeling heavy. I have used Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation for over a year now which has now been incorporated as part of the Hydra Beauty range, so the products definitely compliment each other when used together.
If you have more combination-oily skin I would recommend the Hydra Beauty Gel. It works in the same way as the cream but is much lighter in constancy, providing the same amount of hydration but not as thick as the cream which nourishes dry skin. The best part?  The hydra range incorporates extracts from the camellia flower which smells amazing; not the most important element but it is addictive!