Tuesday 31 January 2012

isabel marant sneakers





I've been looking for some sneakers for ages, so when Isabel Marant's 'Bekket' sneaker came out last year i had my eye on them all the way through to the new 'Willow' version for ss12, which i finally caved for and bought last week. It comes in a number of colour-ways, but i stuck to my instincts and went for the all beige ones as i thought they'd go with more. My favourite part about these shoes is the 3 inch hidden wedge, its such a practical shoe and yet still gives me some height, hurrah! They're a great day shoe that will take you from autumn right through to the summer; as shown in the Matches Lookbook they even look cool with shorts and skirts, (although as its 2 degrees outside i will be firmly sticking to skinny jeans for now!)

I also need to say a big thanks to Mandi at findmeamuse blog who helped me locate a pair of these in my size (as they were sold out within hours!) check out her blog for more Isabel Marant pieces i can only dream of owning!

Have a good day everyone!





















 WHAT I WORE:

WILLOW SNEAKERS BY ISABEL MARANT
TOPSHOP LEIGH SKINNY JEANS
TOPSHOP RIBBED CREAM KNIT
ZARA COAT
CELINE BOSTON TOTE