Sunday 22 January 2012

a home from home






I spend most of my time back and forth between my london flat and 'home', (it is a constant nightmare attempting to take my wardrobe everywhere with me). I'm now home for a few days to get on with uni research and catch up on some books and magazines i ordered; one of which being 'irreverent' by Carine Roitfeld. I have been meaning to get this since it came out late last year, (and with it being sold out on amazon almost permanently) i finally got my copy this week. Needless to say it is beautiful, Roitfeld's lives work summed up into an a3 leather bound book. You forget how many incredible shoots she has orchestrated and styled, not to mention her endless contacts with icons of the fashion industry. Amongst this are a few more pics of my time home, and new buys! :)





























A HOME FROM HOME:

COS RIBBED JUMPER
ALEXANDER WANG 'ARIZONA' BOOTS
CELINE BOSTON TOTE
"IRREVERENT" BY CARINE ROITFELD